Here is an updated Tweet from the Ministry of Civil Aviation:
"Attention Travellers! To reduce the risk of importation of mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2, SOPs for International Passengers arriving in India have been updated. Make sure you take all the necessary precautions and follow all the guidelines while travelling," the Ministry of Civil Aviation said in a tweet.
Effective guidelines from February 22 2021:
1. All international travellers need to submit a self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal.
2. International Travellers also need to upload COVID-19 RT-PCR report on online portal http://www.newdelhiairport.in
3. Test must have been conducted within 72 hours of the journey.
4. Before boarding thermal screening performed by staff and only asymptomatic will be onboarded.
5. The international travellers coming from sea and land ports also need to follow some rules but for them, no online portal arranged yet as per the civil aviation ministry.
6. Airlines need to identify travellers who are coming from the United Kingdom, Brazil, and South Africa and segregate them in-flight as well.
Download full guidelines from below button: