So as we can see now very cool thing is coming up and you can create your own avatar for Facebook this is something many social media platforms have tried but Facebook is launching this in a different way. You can your own Avatar and share it over different social media platforms.
Let's learn how to make your own one:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner for iPhone and in the upper right corner for Android.
2. Scroll down and tap See More.
3. Select Avatars.
4. Tap Next and then Get Started.
5. Select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
6. You'll then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium, Or Long for a variety of styles. Once you've made your selection, tap the Color icon.
7. Next, you'll move on to your avatar's Face icon, where you'll select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
8. After you've customized the face, tap the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
9. It's time to customise your nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your lips shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
10. Once you're finished customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
Hurray! You are done now and now you can share it with your friends and family.