As products become more digital, the amount of data collected is increasing. Product managers now have the opportunity to utilize this data to not only enhance existing products but create completely new ones. Understand the role of data product managers within organizations and how they utilize robust data modeling and analysis in collaboration with data scientists to solve problems. Learn how to visualize your data with Tableau for statistical analysis and identify unique relationships between variables via hypothesis testing and modeling. Evaluate the output captured in statistical analyses and translate them into insights to inform product decisions.
According to Paysa, the U.S. national base pay for a Product Manager is $125,000.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE?
1. Introduction to Data Product Management
2. Granularity, Distribution, and Modeling Data
3. Trends, Enrichment, and Visualization
4. Setting Product Objectives & Strategy
5. Final Project: Develop a Data-Backed Product Proposal