Want to get into your dream company? The one who gives all the amazing benefits you can get as an employee even much more including food, health benefits, travel trips sponsored and so much more! Find out how to get into it.
Google STEP Internship Program:
Student Training in Engineering Program: At Google, they don't simply acknowledge distinction – they praise it, they bolster it, and they flourish with it to help our representatives, our items, and locale.
Google is pleased to be an equivalent open door working environment and is a governmental policy regarding minorities in society manager. They are resolved to rise to work opportunity paying little mind to race, shading, family line, religion, sex, national root, sexual direction, age, citizenship, conjugal status, handicap, or veteran status.
The Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP) entry-level positions and is currently open to understudies who have finished the first or second year of their college considers by the summer of the particular year and are contemplating Computer Science or related subjects.
What does it include?
~Programming Project: Work with a group of Googlers and STEP Interns on a 12-week improvement venture.
~Abilities Based Training: Enhance your coding aptitudes; get presented to new apparatuses and programming dialects.
~Proficient Development: Attend continuous specialized talks by senior Googlers and figure out how to upgrade your resume, take on specialized meetings, and improve your introduction abilities.
~Mentorship: Be coordinated with a Google engineer, other than your chief, to manage you through your mid-year experience.
~Fun: Attend social, network fabricating and organizing exercises. Manufacture an association with your companions.
~Presentation: Get a remarkable look into applying your software engineering examines in an expert situation.
At Google, engineers not just alter search, they routinely take a shot at huge adaptability and capacity arrangements, enormous scale applications and completely new stages for designers around the globe. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one innovative accomplishment after another.
How to get an interview call?
1. Take an interest in online rivalries facilitated by Google.
2. These incorporate CodeJam, Kickstart, and Google CodeJam to I/O. You can find out about these on legitimate Google sites. You need to make a profile and take part in these rivalries. Google skims through the profiles and contacts individuals for temporary positions and full-time.
3. Google goes to your grounds situations and gathers CVs.
4. You will know if so. In the event that this occurs, they gather CVs, waitlist based on your CGPA and coding/improvement experience, and gives you a meeting call on the off chance that they discover you reasonable.
5. Finding a referrer.
6. You can attempt to see a Googler or an as Googler or somebody on an entry-level position at Google to allude you. A few different ways to discover a referrer are:
7. Ask around in your school.
8. Find a former student of yours on Facebook/Linkedin and approach them for a referral.
9. Find fundamentally anybody on Linkedin and approach them for a referral.
How to plan?
- A couple of months before the meetings: Focus on the ideas.
- Learn the ideas from online assets like recordings/writes (whatever suits your style). I incline toward recordings (MIT OpenCourse recordings are pleasant).
- Practice aggressive style inquiries from sites like Codeforces, Codechef, and so on.
- 2–3 weeks before the meetings: Brush up ideas on InterviewBit/Leetcode.
All the best! We hope you make it for 2020!