2021 China International Big Data Industry Expo (CIBDIE), according to the Organizing Committee of China International Big Data Industry Expo, the country's leading big data fair began on May 26 in Guiyang, the capital of southwestern Guizhou Province,
Established in 2015 and officially elevated to the national expo in 2017, Big Data Expo has become an international and professional platform for big data development as well as a pioneering event in the industry.
The three-day event is organized jointly by the local government, as well as the country's leading economic planner, and industry and news watchdog organizations. With the support of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, the fair presents a national, global, industrial and business perspective.
Organized under the banner of "Using Digital Intelligence, Delivering New Growth", the event will include conferences, exhibitions, new product launches, competitions and other activities.
This year's fair is planned both online and offline, looking for open cooperation and joint development of various stakeholders. The online expo offers services such as online communication, online exhibition, business negotiation, online forum and guest promotions, showcasing a variety of exhibition features.
Guiyang City and Gui'an New County, functioning as the main areas of the integrated national big data pilot zone (Guizhou), have always been pioneers in big data development, with rapid industrial development. At the end of 2020, there were over 5,000 big data companies and 117 industry giants here. The added value of the digital economy reached RMB 164.9 billion (about $ 25.8 billion), accounting for 38.2% of regional GDP, and more than half of the region's real economy contained big data.
The events organized as part of the Expo include:
- conferences: opening and closing ceremonies, as well as 7 specialist dialogues and 13 professional forums;
- exhibitions: online and offline exhibitions to showcase new technologies, products, plans and new applications in the field of big data. A section dedicated to the role of big data in the revitalization of rural areas was also created;
- new premieres: awarding an award for leading scientific and technological expo achievements, research on data market methods and pathways, global COVID-19 forecasting system, big data dictionary / encyclopedia etc .;
- competitions: 2nd industry application integration innovation competition (APP) and 6th elite confrontation of Guiyang big data and network security;
- activities: a range of activities such as meetings and exchanges, talent introductions, night talks, lounges and dialogues, promotions and contract signing, strategic cooperation, organized visits, etc.