Quarantine has been implemented all over the world, yet we have been habitual of weekend holidays and while working from home and all. But this is a different sort of period for all of us, where we have to be isolated from the rest of the world.
This period can get exhausting for some time where you don’t even know when this will end and what will happen after this ends, will we get back to the exact normal lives? Well, the epidemic has created all sorts of theories all over the world.
So, for the time being here are 10 ways to entertain your mind:
- In the morning, still in bed, immersed in your imagination and focus on your well being. It is important to think positively in the morning as those thoughts will shape up your whole day and keep your mood fresh all day long.
- Exercise is very important, and you should not keep it aside. We know going to a regular Gym is not possible during this time so you can take a short walk in your balcony, terrace, anywhere safe you feel like.
- You must have heard of Meditation for sure if you are not the one who has been practising it, and if that is the case and you have been delaying it by saying that you don’t have time then well this is the best time and a fabulous opportunity to learn to meditate.
- It may have happened that in our busy schedules we don’t get time to connect with our old friends and parents or anyone you care about so Call your friends and talk about happiness and well being, and not try to talk about the things which are already disturbing the world.
- Observe your mental conversations, talk to yourself about the things you want, once again be positive, keep your home environment healthy.
- Watch a comedy on TV rather than watching the news and worrying more!
- Stay still and know that happiness abound.
- Before you fall asleep, imagine the scenario, you want for the world.