We all know in today's world everything is online and many times when we are searching for registering a domain for our business websites. Many of us take help of technical guys to register a domain and give them the fees but wait now you don't need to spend your money on this, Today I am gonna tell you how to register a domain in Hostgator.
When you are going to register a domain you have two options to go with:
1. Choose Domain With Hosting Package
2. Choose Domain Without Hosting Package
You need to choose one router from above and go ahead. According to my suggestion if you are going to start a new business and want the best service to take hosting plan also because they have a really easy interface and best performance.
CHOOSE DOMAIN WITH HOSTING PACKAGE
As I have told you before this is one of the best options because you have everything in one place about your website.
1. Click here to register your account.
2. Choose your package from here
3. On the next page, you'll be able to register a domain. You only need to enter your domain name and choose an extension. Hostgator will tell you if that domain will be available for booking.
4. Once you find your fav domain name, you can move forward to complete your order.
CHOOSE DOMAIN WITHOUT HOSTING PACKAGE
If you have to hosting somewhere and only want to purchase a domain, this one is the best option for you.
1. Click here to search your domain name.
2. Enter your desired domain name and book it.
3. Choose your desired domain name and complete the checkout.
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NAME
ALSO, READ RELATED ARTICLES: