Main photo - photo by K. Pęczalski
Świętokrzyskie - a place of power!
We have for you strength and vitality from the heart of the Świętokrzyskie Mountains, health from the waters of Busko-Zdrój, lots of fun in amusement parks and many interesting stories written in the monuments of our region.
We invite you for walks and bike rides in the unobtrusive but able to surprise the Świętokrzyskie Mountains, trips along the Świętokrzyskie section of the Green Velo Eastern Bicycle Trail and canoeing on the warm, meandering Nida River.
Do you know that on the surface of the Świętokrzyskie Mountains you will find geological materials from all periods of the earth's history, from 500,000 million years ago to the present day? Read from the open book of the Earth on the Archaeological and Geological Trail. And when you get acquainted with the past of the mountains, see the history of our inhabitants written in the monuments - the spiritual center of the Holy Cross Tree Sanctuary, royal Sandomierz with a charming old town, Krzyżtopór castle in Ujazd - we assure you - nowhere else you will see a palace built on a calendar, an authentic Szydłów with medieval walls or the castle in Chęciny resembling a ship on a rock.
Fig. K. Pęczalski
And for amateurs of entertainment, we have an adventure with dinosaurs at the Bałtów Tourist Complex, a trip around the world at the Sabat Krajno Miniature and Entertainment Park, a meeting with the inhabitants of great waters in Oceanica at the Świętokrzyska Polana Complex, education about the systems of the human body at the da Vinici Center and a journey to the world of fairy tales in Fairy Tale Center in Pacanów. These offers integrate entire families and provide an unforgettable experience.
Come to Busko-Zdrój or Solec-Zdrój for health - here you will find spas and facilities with a wide range of SPAs that will improve your mood. Busko-Zdrój is the sunniest city in Poland. The sulfur water found here gave rise to one of the most famous health resorts in Poland.
Fig. K. Pęczalski
And if you want to try regional cuisine, we invite you to the culinary routes: Świętokrzyska Kuźnia Smaków and the Ponidzie and Powiśle culinary route. A tasty zalewajka will satisfy even the greatest hunger, the Opatowska cow and the Szydłowska Śliwka sweeten the afternoon, and a glass of wine from the Świętokrzyskie vineyards will make you end the day blissfully relaxed.
Grab the striped flint - you will find it only in Świętokrzyskie - and come back to us soon!
7 attractions from the Świętokrzyskie region
- Świętokrzyski National Park with the Holy Cross
- Green Velo Eastern Cycle Trail
- Bałtów Tourist Complex
- Sandomierz - the royal city
- Busko-Zdrój Health Resort Commune
- Krzyżtopór Castle in Ujazd
- Chęciny Tourist Cluster
7 best accommodation facilities
- Spa "Malinowy Zdrój" Hotel **** in Solec-Zdrój
- Hotel "Pod Ciżemką" *** in Sandomierz
- Hotel "Aviator" *** & SPA "Orchidea" in Masłów
- Hotel and Restaurant Miodowy Młyn *** in Opatów
- Bristol **** ART & Medical SPA in Busko-Zdrój
- Siedlisko Carownica Wellness & SPA in Lechów in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains
- Dworski Hotel Sarmata *** in Sandomierz
Top 7 Restaurants:
- Świętokrzyski Dwór - Hotel and Restaurant in Wólka Milanowska in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains
- Restaurant, Hotel Da Vinci in Podzamcze Chęciński
- Mediterranean restaurant at the Europa **** hotel in Starachowice
- Karczma Izba Dobrego Smaku in Huta Szklana in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains
- Świętokrzyska Kuźnia Smaków in Tokarnia
- Podzamcze inn in Fałków in Fałków
- Ponidzie Restaurant at the Hotel Słoneczny Zdrój in Busko-Zdrój